Trends in fashion emerge out of a necessity or purely to offer a fresh spin in the visual language. Out of legions of men’s apparels, the suits have always been the pinnacle of vogue. When a highly opulent and indulgent brand like Suit Master decided to introduce the new concepts of suiting, it’s due to their quest for adding a rejuvenating pop to the style diary of the suit lovers. Offering the finest apparels from the top-tier brands, this Thailand-based suiting hub has earned oodles of appreciation from everywhere. However, this journey could have been far more difficult minus the assistance of Vitale Barberis Canonico. Look into the following blog to familiarize yourself with Vitale Barberis Canonico –
An intro to Vitale Barberis Canonico
For over the past few years, the traditional suiting trends have been undergoing a lot of revolutionary changes that have given the fashion industry a whole new shape. Began its journey in 1663, Vitale Barberis Canonico has been served as the backbone of Suit Master’s success. Proffering the world’s finest and softest fabrics, they have helped Suit Master meet the quality expectations of its customers.They have a lot to offer to the international textile industry, from an impressive collection of fabrics to unending resource of craft knowledge.
A few years back, some groundbreaking shifts have become evident in the suiting industry; from embellished to simple, fitted to oversized, and glossy to plain. Regardless to say, a stunning apparel is the combination of great materials and unique designs. Vitale Barberis Canonico has always stood poised in producing the outstanding materials for creating the finest suits. No textile hub has worked so hard to crack the high-fashion code as Vitale Barberis Canonico – be it for selecting the best raw materials to wrap up the production with utmost diligence. Also, their inviolable commitment to quality has garnered unparalleled appreciation, and this fame will certainly go off on a high note in the years to come.
The ways of processing wool
There are a lot of attention-grabbing information to share about Vitale Barberis Canonico, but one of the most compelling is their diligent way of wool processing, which revolves around seven illustrative phases. Below are discussed these different phases –
- In the first phase, the wool passes over the combining cards and emerge the very fine materials from which the roving is obtained for spinning.
- During the second phase, the tops are re-combed in order to discard the excess fibers.
- The third phase is about dyeing.At the end of this phase, an expert compares the color of the wool with a sample to achieve the desired result.
- Wrapping is a very crucial step, which is taken care of by Vitale Barberis Canonico in its fourth phase of wool processing.
- The next phase is weaving where a strong grating beats at horizontal movement and thus, at each transit of the shuttle, the fabric with its decorations are created.
- Mending, the sixth phase, is carried out immediately after weaving and then again post the first phase of finishing.
- Finishing is the final phase, where the fabrics are topped to remove the surface fluff and then they are thoroughly washed.
In a nutshell
To know more about Vitale Barberis Canonico, check out their website.